Week Rewind 75, you will get all the quick rewinds of last week, including hot topics and new innovations. Last week from 4th July 2022 to 10th July 2022, was a wonderful week in terms of a few new innovations in gadgets. We had listed it as follows:
Last week as a short recap:
1. AOW 62: APPS OF THE WEEK 2. GOW 25: Games of the Week 3. Oppo to Bring 240W Fast Charging Soon 4. How to Change DNS Settings on Windows 11 5. Starlink Wins FCC Approval to Provide Internet on Commercial Ships and Aircrafts 6. Samsung Gaming Hub: A Streaming Innovation launched 7. Google Updates its Password Manager 8. Montblanc Summit 3 only Second Watch to feature Wear OS3 9. IIT Hyderabad achieves milestone in 5G research 10. Facebook Revamps Groups brings in Discord-like Features 11. Vivo T1x Expected to launch in India soon 12. Google to Launch Pixel 7 series in Fall 2022 13. Breification 14: Google’s AI creates its own inhuman encryption that reads emotion
1. AOW 62: APPS OF THE WEEK
As of India is trying to launch its first self-reliant, indigenous App store as “Aatm Nirbhar App store” where basically the Indian users will develop & launch the apps globally. Users have grown to love Android for the plethora of features and customization options, but sometimes it can all get a bit confusing.
Users will get this list every Sunday from now onwards. We simply termed it as “GAMES OF THE WEEK”. Our main ideology for this is to list out the best user-friendly, interesting, addictive, lesser boring, & overcome the confusion from the pool of games apps. This is more like finding a shell from the deep ocean.
Earlier this year, Xiaomi introduced the Xiaomi 11i Hypercharge which can charge a smartphone completely in under 20 minutes. Now, word is that iQoo’s upcoming smartphone, that is, the iQoo 10 Pro will come with 200W fast charging technology that would charge the phone in under 12 minutes.
This post includes five techniques for altering Windows 11's DNS settings. Along with that, we have discussed DNS and the rationale behind changing your PC's DNS settings. Expand the table below to read the explainer or get right to the desired approach.
5. Starlink Wins FCC Approval to Provide Internet on Commercial Ships and Aircrafts
The Federal Communications Commission (FCC) granted Elon Musk’s SpaceX permission to provide Starlink high-speed satellite internet to users in vehicles, vessels, and airplanes, potentially changing the scene of the current dial-up speeds on commercial jets and cruise ships.
8. Montblanc Summit 3 only Second Watch to feature Wear OS3
If we talk about the physical design, the watch has a titanium case(black, grey and bicolour options) common in high-end watches, with each Montblanc Summit 3 you get two straps of leather and rubber each and a case size of 42 mm plus a rotating crown.
9. IIT Hyderabad achieves milestone in 5G research
The IIT Hyderabad (IITH) in collaboration with WiSig Networks announced the first-ever 5G data call using indigenously developed 5G ORAN (Open Radio Access Network) tech. A call was made using MIMO (Multiple-Input Multiple-Output) capable base station which supports 100MHz bandwidth in the 3.3-3.5 GHz frequency band.
10. Facebook Revamps Groups brings in Discord-like Features
Facebook overhauls groups, introduces audio channels, and chat channels and Facebook has announced its plans of revamping Groups and adding new features. Another addition would be to let group admins and members jump in n out of audio conversations in real-time like discord.
For the unaware, the phone is already selling in some Asian markets. The Chinese one supports 5G network while the worldwide variant works on a 4G connection. The exact timeline of release in India is still unknown and we are also unaware if 4G or 5G variant T1x will be rolled out.
The C10 display is related to Pixel 7, thanks to its codename Cheetah, while the P10 is claimed to belong to Pixel 7 Pro, which is codenamed Panther. Additionally, taking a more in-depth look at the code revealed that the panels are made by Samsung, which are like their predecessors, with model numbers S6E3FC3 and S6E3HC3.
I'm a Computer Science graduate, likes to do ordinary work in an extraordinary manner. I'm quite creative, a workaholic. I regularly used analyze new research, development, innovation by tech giants. I'm interested in Machine learning, Data Science along with research work applications on them & solving puzzles, quizzes.