Week Rewind 90, you will get all the quick rewinds of last week, including hot topics and new innovations. Last week from 28th November 2022 to 4th December 2022, was a wonderful week in terms of a few new innovations in gadgets. We had listed it as follows:
Last week as a short recap:
1. AOW 78: APPS OF THE WEEK 2. GOW 40: Games of the Week 3. POCO X5 Pro spotted on IMEI database & IMDA certification websites 4. OnePlus to launch two PC monitors in India on December 12 5. iQOO launches its community's own Forum; iQOO Connect 6. Corning Gorilla Glass Victus 2 With Improved Drop Performance 7. Breification B20: Why you should avoid public smartphone charging stations 8. OnePlus Nord CE 3 Leaked Renders Reveal Significant Design Changes 9. Samsung confirms the launch of the Galaxy S23 series 10. Jio was reportedly down for some users in India 11. Bullitt Group & MediaTek to launch a satellite messaging smartphone 12. Samsung Galaxy M54 with Exynos 1380 surfaces in benchmarks 13. Apple iPhone 15 planning titanium design with rounded edges 14. Tesla Smartphone Model-Pi (π) launching soon 15. Samsung patents dual-display laptop with a flexible foldable screen 16. Realme 10 Pro+ price in India revealed ahead of December 8 launch 17. Xiaomi 13 coming soon with MIUI 14, Xiaomi Buds 4 18. How to recover stolen or hacked WhatsApp account 19. Hackers’ attacks over data of 500 million WhatsApp users leaked online 20. Chinese hackers attacked secured Indian govt networks, Tibetan monk’s phone
1. AOW 78: APPS OF THE WEEK
India is trying to launch its first self-reliant, indigenous App store as “Aatm Nirbhar App store” where basically the Indian users will develop & launch the apps globally. Users have grown to love Android for the plethora of features and customization options, but sometimes it can all get a bit confusing.
Users will get this list every Sunday from now onwards. We simply termed it as “GAMES OF THE WEEK”. Our main ideology for this is to list out the best user-friendly, interesting, addictive, lesser boring, & overcome the confusion from the pool of games apps. This is more like finding a shell from the deep ocean.
3. POCO X5 Pro spotted on IMEI database & IMDA certification websites
POCO X5 5G price and specifications are expected to be revealed soon as the phone has appeared on China’s 3C and IMDA certification websites, as spotted by MySmartPrice. The handset will arrive as a mid-range offering from the brand and will succeed the POCO X4 5G.
5. iQOO launches its community's own Forum; iQOO Connect
The company states that the platform will allow users to collaborate, learn about innovation, share feedback, create experiences and connect with the brand more closely. It will also act as a new gateway to the latest company updates, e-sports, sale alerts, exclusive offers and invitations to special events.
8. OnePlus Nord CE 3 Leaked Renders Reveal Significant Design Changes
The fingerprint scanner is embedded in the power button, not under the screen. At the back, the Nord CE 3 offers a triple camera setup divided into two traditional camera rings. The top ring offers a primary camera sensor, while the other two are accommodated on the bottom ring.
9. Samsung confirms the launch of the Galaxy S23 series
In terms of software experience, these smartphones will ship with Android 13 with custom OneUI 5 skin on top. In terms of pricing, the Galaxy S23 series of smartphones are expected to cost similar to the Galaxy S22 lineup.
11. Bullitt Group & MediaTek to launch a satellite messaging smartphone
Bullitt Group and MediaTek have entered in a partnership to launch a satellite-to-mobile messaging smartphone. It is coming in the first quarter of 2023. According to the British smartphone manufacturer, the satellite service on this smartphone isn’t like any currently available.
12. Samsung Galaxy M54 with Exynos 1380 surfaces in benchmarks
This is a change from the Dimensity 900 SoC used in the Galaxy M53. To remind you, the Galaxy M52 was launched with Snapdragon 778G. Samsung keeps changing the SoCs in the mid-range M series every year.
13. Apple iPhone 15 planning titanium design with rounded edges
According to him, the iPhone 15 Will have a Curved back panel. Instead of the flat panel we are used to seeing since the iPhone 12 series to the 14 series. This is a very early rumor but there is an iota of truth in there.
There are a lot of speculations about Tesla’s mobile phone in the tech world. Tech and mobile phone enthusiasts are brimming with many questions, such as what is the Tesla mobile phone release date, what will be the phone’s price, etc.
15. Samsung patents dual-display laptop with a flexible foldable screen
According to the leaks, the business is also working on a laptop with foldable display technology. Samsung will soon launch a Samsung foldable laptop. It appears that Samsung is developing a new laptop with dual displays.
16. Realme 10 Pro+ price in India revealed ahead of December 8 launch
Realme is gearing up to launch the next generation of its ‘number’ series in India next week. However, since the Realme 10 Pro and Realme 10 Pro+ were already unveiled in China, their specifications are well known.
18. How to recover stolen or hacked WhatsApp account
Fraudsters try to trick WhatsApp users to gain access to their six-digit verification code, which is basically an OTP used by WhatsApp to log-in to an account. Giving someone your verification code will result in your WhatsApp account being hacked.
19. Hackers’ attacks over data of 500 million WhatsApp users leaked online
The person who put up the data for sale claims that there are 32 million records of users from the US within the set. It also has numbers of millions of users from Egypt, Italy, France, the UK, Russia, and India.
20. Chinese hackers attacked secured Indian govt networks, Tibetan monk’s phone
The allegation has the possibility of increasing friction between the two regional giants, whose relations have already been seriously strained by a border dispute that has led to clashes this year and last year.