Week Rewind 69, you will get all the quick rewinds of last week, including hot topics and new innovations. Last week from 23rd May 2022 to 29th May 2022, was a wonderful week in terms of a few new innovations in gadgets. We had listed it as follow:
Last week as a short recap:
1. AOW 56: APPS OF THE WEEK
2. GOW 19: Games of the Week
3. Realme GT2 Pro Becomes First Flagship to upgrade to Android 13
4. Do These 10 Things With Your New Laptop
5. Check out this smartphone buying guide 2022
6. iQOO Neo6 To Launch Soon In India
7. Xiaomi X Leica Flagship Camera Smartphone Coming
8. OnePlus To Launch 1st Foldable Phone In 2023
9. Samsung Rollable Laptops Coming
10. Netflix admits streaming of Ads : Subscribers drop
11. Vi Records Top 5G Download Speed Of 5.92 Gbps: Trial in Pune
12. iPhone 15 to Feature USB Type-C Port : says Ming-Chi Kuo
13. Realme Narzo 50 Pro, Nazro 50 5G launched in India: Price, Specs here
14. WhatsApp expands file sharing to 2GB: Here's everything about other platforms!
15. Breification 13: What's Inside a 2022 Flagship SoC?
- AOW 56: APPS OF THE WEEK
As of India is trying to launch its first self-reliant, indigenous App store as “Aatm Nirbhar App store” where basically the Indian users will develop & launch the apps globally. Users have grown to love Android for the plethora of features and customization options, but sometimes it can all get a bit confusing.
- GOW 19: Games of the Week
Users will get this list every Sunday from now onwards. We simply termed it as “GAMES OF THE WEEK”. Our main ideology for this is to list out the best user-friendly, interesting, addictive, lesser boring, & overcome the confusion from the pool of games apps. This is more like finding a shell from the deep ocean.
- Realme GT2 Pro Becomes First Flagship to upgrade to Android 13
Android 13 has a photo picker that enables users to share photos and videos from a single app. Fortunately or sadly, these apps can only access the photographs that have been granted permission, not the entire gallery.
- Do These 10 Things With Your New Laptop
Some small investments in time now will help ensure the best experience down the road. Software is the backbone of any computer installation. Knowing which tools are essential makes setting up a new installation easy.
- Check out this smartphone buying guide 2022
Companies have been on a launch spree, making a budget to premium smartphones available in the second-largest smartphone market worldwide. While most mid-range and premium smartphones pack everything that a consumer might want, smartphone companies often cut corners on budget devices to keep the cost low. Therefore, while there are plenty of options, it is important to know which smartphone is the best for you.
- iQOO Neo6 To Launch Soon In India
The iQoo Neo 6 is set to be released in the country by the smartphone manufacturer. The smartphone will also be sold on Amazon India's website, according to iQoo. Now, a new claim has surfaced online, outlining the device's potential release date and pricing.
- Xiaomi X Leica Flagship Camera Smartphone Coming
In addition, Xiaomi has stated that the first co-developed flagship smartphone with Leica cameras will be released in July 2022. This puts Xiaomi in the company of other Chinese firms like as Vivo, which has a Zeiss partnership, and OnePlus, which has a Hasselblad partnership.
- OnePlus To Launch 1st Foldable Phone In 2023
Top 10 VPN stated that the biggest profitable megahit in India came from strangling Internet pets in Kashmir where the connectivity was eventually restored in February last time — later 18 months of 2G-only access.
- Samsung Rollable Laptops Coming
Oppo stunned the world by introducing the concept of a smartphone with a rollable display a few years ago. This technique appeared to be far more practical than folding phones. Samsung acknowledged a few months later that it was working on rollable and extensible items as well. A new device resembling a "Samsung Roller Laptop" has been discovered.
- Netflix admits streaming of Ads : Subscribers drop
After taking a beating from shareholders after revealing that it lost 200,000 subscribers in the first quarter — the first loss in a decade – Netflix has changed its long-held resistance to a low-cost ad-supported subscription tier.
- Vi Records Top 5G Download Speed Of 5.92 Gbps: Trial in Pune
When Vodafone Idea deploys 5G on its commercial network, it will be able to serve latency-sensitive and high-performance applications like as AR/VR and 8K video streaming, as well as new use cases for consumers and corporations, using 5G Standalone NR-DC software.
- iPhone 15 to Feature USB Type-C Port : says Ming-Chi Kuo
Apple is preparing to debut the iPhone 14 series in September of this year, and rumours suggest that the lineup will consist of four models, excluding the tiny version. Except for the unique punch-hole cutout design on the Pro versions, the models will be substantially identical to their predecessors. Despite this, analyst Ming-Chi Kuo claims that the iPhone 15 series will be the first to use the USB Type-C port instead of the Lightning cord. According to the analyst, supply chain sources are cited.
- Realme Narzo 50 Pro, Nazro 50 5G launched in India: Price, Specs here
Realme held a special event in India today to announce two new Narzo 50 series smartphones. The list includes the standard Realme Narzo 50 5G as well as the Pro model, the Realme Narzo 50 Pro. These two phones are part of the company's Narzo series smartphones, which also includes the Narzo 50, Narzo 50A, Narzo 50A Prime, and Narzo 50i smartphones.
- WhatsApp expands file sharing to 2GB: Here's everything about other platforms!
The file sharing limit on WhatsApp was recently upped to 2GB. This means WhatsApp users can transfer files up to 2GB in size. I'm curious if there is another platform that allows people to exchange such large files, or what size files may be shared on Gmail, Outlook, and other prominent platforms. Here's everything you need to know about.
- Breification 13: What's Inside a 2022 Flagship SoC?
By definition, a flagship is a ship that carries the commander of a naval fleet and displays the officer’s flag. When you consider the anatomy of the word, it makes sense, but that doesn’t tell us how it came to be used to describe mobile devices. Also, that certainly explain what makes one device a flagship while others aren’t.