The Realme GT2 Pro, according to Xu Qi, vice president of Realme, would be an early adopter of the Android 13 operating system. This is the first flagship in China to use the Android 13 operating system. The new UI on Android 13 includes more user-friendly customization choices as well as wallpaper-based palette adjustments. It also has more intuitive animations for a more enjoyable experience.
Furthermore, Android 13 features "privacy and security" as a major improvement once again. This time around, Android 13 has a photo picker that enables users to share photos and videos from a single app. Fortunately or sadly, these apps can only access the photographs that have been granted permission, not the entire gallery.
Android 13 has also been tuned for large-screen devices such as tablets and foldable panels. Google has also improved the interface design so that more programmes can adapt to Android devices of all sizes easily, improving the app experience. Furthermore, Android 13 will allow users to add a QR scanner to their lock screen, making it easier to scan QR codes. In addition, the control centre features a button for scanning the QR code, which the user can use to scan the code right after clicking.
Android 13 is expected to be unveiled at the Google I/O conference on May 12 in the early morning hours. The Realme GT2 Pro is now compatible with the Android 13 developer version. The Realme community version upgrade allows users to download and try out early adopters.
REALME GT 2 PRO SPECIFICATIONS
- 6.7-inch Quad HD+ AMOLED display (32161440 pixels) JNCD 0.5, MEMC, Corning Gorilla Glass Victus protection, 1-120Hz LTPO variable refresh rate AMOLED display, up to 1400 nits brightness, 100 percent DCI-P3 broad colour gamut, JNCD 0.5, MEMC
- Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 4nm Mobile Platform with Adreno next-gen GPU Octa Core Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 4nm Mobile Platform with Adreno next-gen GPU
- 8GB LPDDR5 RAM / 12GB LPDDR5 RAM / 256GB UFS 3.1 storage
- Dual SIM (nano + nano) Android 12 with realme UI 3.0
- 50MP main camera with Sony IMX766 sensor, f/1.8 aperture, OIS; 50MP 150° ultra-wide camera with ISOCELL JN1 sensor, f/2.2 aperture; 2MP 40x zoom ultra macro camera with ISOCELL JN1 sensor, f/2.2 aperture; 2MP 40x zoom ultra macro camera with ISOCELL JN1 sensor, f/2.2 aperture; 2MP 40x zoom ultra macro camera with ISOCELL JN1 sensor, f/2.2 aperture
Sony IMX615 sensor, 32MP front camera, f/2.4 aperture
- Fingerprint scanner built into the display
- Hi-Res Audio, USB Type-C Audio, Stereo Linear Speakers
- 163.274.78.2mm in length; 199g in weight (black) / 189g in weight (white) (Master Edition)
- 5000mAh battery with 65W rapid charging, 5G SA/NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6 802.11ax (2.4GHz/5GHz) MIMO, Bluetooth 5.2, GPS (L1 + L5), USB Type-C, NFC
This smartphone was just released a few days ago, and it will set you back around $650. This smartphone is also rather capable.