Week Rewind 89, you will get all the quick rewinds of last week, including hot topics and new innovations. Last week from 21st November 2022 to 27th November 2022, was a wonderful week in terms of a few new innovations in gadgets. We had listed it as follows:
Last week as a short recap:
1. AOW 77: APPS OF THE WEEK 2. GOW 39: Games of the Week 3. ColorOS 13 (Android 13) available for OnePlus 8, 8 Pro, and 8T via Open Beta Program 4. Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 launching soon 5. iPhone 15 Ultra to Be Apple’s First Phone to Pack USB-C Port 6. Xiaomi 12i HyperCharge to launch with 210W fast charging 7. Google Pixel 7a Likely To Launch With New Camera Sensors And Significant Changes 8. AIIMS server down: Chinese hackers suspected 9. GTA 6 gameplay, leaks, news and rumors 10. Oppo Reno 9 series specifications and features
1. AOW 77: APPS OF THE WEEK
India is trying to launch its first self-reliant, indigenous App store as “Aatm Nirbhar App store” where basically the Indian users will develop & launch the apps globally. Users have grown to love Android for the plethora of features and customization options, but sometimes it can all get a bit confusing.
Users will get this list every Sunday from now onwards. We simply termed it as “GAMES OF THE WEEK”. Our main ideology for this is to list out the best user-friendly, interesting, addictive, lesser boring, & overcome the confusion from the pool of games apps. This is more like finding a shell from the deep ocean.
3. ColorOS 13 (Android 13) is available for the OnePlus 8, 8 Pro, and 8T via Open Beta Program
If you don’t already know, OnePlus and Oppo have merged, and the firm removed Hydrogen OS and replaced it with their proprietary software called Color OS. But that’s only for the Chinese OnePlus variants. The global variants will continue receiving Oxygen OS 13.
6. Xiaomi 12i HyperCharge to launch with 210W fast charging
With the release of the Redmi Note 12 Pro Plus, Xiaomi has added references within MIUI to the Xiaomi 12i HyperCharge. Sadly, it seems that the Redmi Note 12 Discovery Edition and its 210 W fast charging capabilities.
7. Google Pixel 7a Likely To Launch With New Camera Sensors And Significant Changes
Google started introducing 64-bit support in 2014 and subsequently announced policy changes in 2017. Google made it mandatory for Google Play apps to offer 64-bit support starting 2019. The standard reduces memory usage, improves performance and enhances security.
The IFSO unit of Delhi Police has registered a complaint against unknown persons on a complaint filed by the premier medical institute's Assistant Security Officer, the police said. The cyberattack has affected basic daily operations such as appointments, patient registrations and admissions and billing systems, at one of the biggest state-owned hospitals.
We won't be linking to any of the leaked footage directly, especially given how early it all is in development. What we will be offering is a constantly updated page where you can find all of the latest news and rumors on GTA 6. Read on to find out what we know about GTA 6 so far.
10. Oppo Reno 9 series specifications and features
The design means the camera island spills onto the side but this time only the Pro Plus version is expected to have a bump. The vanilla and Pro will have it only in a different color/texture, and the lenses will protrude quite a bit.