Week Rewind 92, you will get all the quick rewinds of last week, including hot topics and new innovations. Last week from 12th December 2022 to 18th December 2022, was a wonderful week in terms of a few new innovations in gadgets. We had listed it as follows:
Last week as a short recap:
1. AOW 80: APPS OF THE WEEK 2. GOW 42: Games of the Week 3. Xiaomi MIUI 14 Early Access Program Announced 4. MediaTek Powers World’s 1st Satellite 5G NTN Smartphone Communication 5. Motorola X40 Pro renders leak with design 6. Google Pixel Fold, with Tensor G2 SoC, spotted on Geekbench 7. Samsung’s Fingerprint Scanner will be reportedly 2.5 Billion times secure 8. Oppo Find N2 Flip Leaked Video Appears to Reveal Design 9. Apple iPhone 15 Pro Models to Ensure Faster Data Transfer Speeds via USB-C
1. AOW 80: APPS OF THE WEEK
India is trying to launch its first self-reliant, indigenous App store as “Aatm Nirbhar App store” where basically the Indian users will develop & launch the apps globally. Users have grown to love Android for the plethora of features and customization options, but sometimes it can all get a bit confusing.
Users will get this list every Sunday from now onwards. We simply termed it as “GAMES OF THE WEEK”. Our main ideology for this is to list out the best user-friendly, interesting, addictive, lesser boring, & overcome the confusion from the pool of games apps. This is more like finding a shell from the deep ocean.
This UI update will be based on the Android 13 operating system and the company will launch it on the same day along with the number series smartphone launch. Early access to the latest software helps some users to enjoy it before all the users receive it.
4. MediaTek Powers World’s 1st Satellite 5G NTN Smartphone Communication
The smartphone was powered by MediaTek’s NR NTN-enabled test chip connected to the test gNB by ITRI. The test chip was designed to meet the 3GPP Release 17 spectrum-defined functionality to simulate Doppler and timing variation effects by LEO satellite channels.
6. Google Pixel Fold, with Tensor G2 SoC, spotted on Geekbench
Google is yet to confirm the development of the smartphone, though its high-res renders surfaced online last month. The renders were based on an alleged prototype, and there could be minor changes in the final versions.
8. Oppo Find N2 Flip Leaked Video Appears to Reveal Design
The Find N2 Flip is placed in a thick protective case in the leaked video, because of which its hinge design cannot be seen. The bottom side of the phone seems to feature a speaker grille and a USB-C port.
9. Apple iPhone 15 Pro Models to Ensure Faster Data Transfer Speeds via USB-C
The iconic lightning port doesn't support high data transfer speeds compared to the popular USB-C. However, these limitations are set to change soon. The iPhone 15 Pro and 15 Pro Plus might feature Thunderbolt ports, known for high-speed data transfer.
I'm a Computer Science graduate, likes to do ordinary work in an extraordinary manner. I'm quite creative, a workaholic. I regularly used analyze new research, development, innovation by tech giants. I'm interested in Machine learning, Data Science along with research work applications on them & solving puzzles, quizzes.