The Vivo V29 debuted globally earlier this month and the company is reportedly gearing up to debut the series in India later this month, with the first phone in the lineup being the Vivo V29e.
Vivo V29e India launch
According to a report by MySmartPrice, the Vivo V29e will be the first V29 series device to launch in India. The handset will debut in the country by the end of August. However, an exact date is yet to be revealed.
Since the launch is expected to happen this month, we can expect the brand to reveal or start teasing in the coming days.
Vivo V29e 5G design
• The Vivo V29 has a punch-hole cutout for the selfie snapper, a curved display, and a premium design language, as per the leaked renders from 91mobiles Hindi.
• The volume rocker and power buttons are on the right edge.
• The back of the phone has two circular rings to house dual camera sensors and an LED flash module.
• The back panel has a dual-tone design below the camera module in the left corner, which makes the design stand out. The back has curved edges for better grip on hands.
• The Vivo V29e can be seen in Black and Blue colour options.
Qualcomm Snapdragon 480 Plus | 8 GBProcessor
6.73 inches (17.09 cm)Display
64 MP + 2 MPRear camera
50 MPSelfie camera
Vivo V29e rumoured specifications
Furthermore, the report says the Vivo V29e will be the most premium smartphone in the ‘e’ lineup from Vivo. The device is expected to ship with significant upgrades in terms of design and camera. The Vivo V29e will feature a glass finish and have a colour-changing glass back with an ultra-slim body design.
• Display: The Vivo V29e will flaunt a 3D curved display with up to 120Hz refresh rate.
• RAM and Storage: The device will retail in two models: 8GB+128GB and 8GB+256GB.
• Processor: The Geekbench listing revealed the Vivo V29e will be powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 480/480+ SoC.
• OS: The handset is expected to run on Android 13 OS out of the box.
The Vivo V29e features a two-tone, color-changing back design coated with glass. It has two large camera cutouts on the back, paired with an LED flash. The sides of the device have a curved finish, along with a curved display. Additionally, the bezels are quite thin, and there is a centered punch hole for the front camera. According to the renders, the device will debut in Blue and Black color variants.
Other than that, MySmartPrice has leaked the specifications of the V29e 5G. According to the report, the device will feature a 120Hz display (likely FHD+ resolution) along with a Qualcomm Snapdragon SoC, with speculation pointing to the Snapdragon 480 5G or Snapdragon 480+ 5G chipset. The device will feature 8GB RAM along with 128GB and 256GB storage. On the software side, the Vivo V29e is rumored to run on Android 13-based FunTouchOS 13.