OnePlus has revealed more details about the OnePlus Ace 2 Pro via Weibo. It is now teased to come with 24GB LPDDR5x RAM and 1TB of UFS 4.0 storage. The RAM produced by SK Hynix is said to keep 54 apps active and allow 41 apps to run in the background for up to 72 hours.
The upcoming OnePlus Ace 2 Pro is claimed to be the first phone in the world to come with 24GB of onboard RAM, however, the Red Magic 8S Pro+ had launched last month with a 24GB RAM + 1TB storage configuration.
For gaming, OnePlus Ace 2 Pro is teased to pack an X-axis linear motor that is said to have a volume of greater than 600mm square. It will also have a Bionic vibrating motor. Further, the handset will get an ultra-thin in-display fingerprint sensor and it would be placed 2cm higher than previous OnePlus phones.
- The launch of the OnePlus Ace 2 Pro will take place in China on August 16 at 2.30 pm local time (12:00pm IST).
- It is confirmed to feature a 6.74-inch OLED 1.5K(1,240x2,772 pixels) resolution display with 120Hz refresh rate, HDR10+ certification, and 450ppi pixel density.
- The display will get a hole punch cutout in the centre to house the selfie shooter.
- It will run on Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 SoC and come equipped with a 5,000mAh battery with support for 150W SuperVOOC charging.
OnePlus Ace2 Pro Official Promotional Video
The commitment to “ceiling level” black science and technology sets the OnePlus Ace 2 Pro apart from its competitors. OnePlus has tirelessly incorporated innovative technologies, making it a pioneer in offering never-before-seen features and redefining the benchmarks for performance smartphones.
OnePlus Ace 2 Pro Launch Event Date and Time
OnePlus China President, Li Jie, attributes the tremendous success of the OnePlus Ace 2 to their unwavering commitment to the “Product Power First” philosophy. Unlike the industry’s common practice of emphasizing price over configuration, OnePlus has resolutely focused on pushing the boundaries of performance and providing users with an unparalleled experience.
- Through Weibo, OnePlus has officially revealed that the phone will pack a Sony IMX 890 sensor (which has been seen in Nothing Phone (2), OnePlus 11R, and OPPO Reno 10 Pro among others) with OIS technology.
- Additionally, the upcoming phone will be adopting OPPO’s top-tier image algorithmto enhance its camera capabilities along with support for the company’s ProXDR photon matrix technology to restore the authentic interplay of light and shadow in photos.
- The recent teaser also discloses that the OnePlus Ace 2 Pro will be compatible with Wi-Fi 7 technology, enabling faster speeds and greater bandwidth.
- The upcoming Wi-Fi 7 is expected to surpass the capabilities of its predecessors, Wi-Fi 6 and 6E. It is expected to offer speeds that might be as much as four times faster.
- Wi-Fi 7’s improvements will lead to superior video quality and improved cloud gaming.
- As per reports, Wi-Fi 7 is poised to cater to the needs of augmented reality (AR) and virtual reality (VR) applications, which demand both high data transfer rates and minimal delays.
To achieve this, OnePlus has spared no effort in crafting a device that boasts the strongest configuration imaginable. The OnePlus Ace 2 Pro is armed with cutting-edge hardware, featuring top-of-the-line components meticulously selected to offer unrivaled performance. Furthermore, the company has invested heavily in in-depth tuning, flagship algorithms, and optimizations, ensuring a seamless and unparalleled user experience.
Through this approach, OnePlus has shattered sales records and gained widespread popularity, leading the charge in popularizing 16GB large memory phones and eliminating outdated screen plastic brackets. The company’s focus on “prioritizing product power” has garnered the admiration of users, who crave a device that excels in every aspect.