Galaxy Note 20/20 Ultra leaked prices underline widening feature gap
The prices for Samsung Galaxy Note 20 and Galaxy Note 20 Ultra was leaked recently, confirming Samsung opted for a product strategy in which its latest high-end smartphone series that doesn’t amount to an absolute cost increase. The company has made a bold decision by increasing the prices on the other end of the series while the global pandemic is still ravaging its sales in every price range.
Galaxy Club reports that the Galaxy Note 20 will retail at €949 whereas the Galaxy Note 20 5G will start at €1,049. On the other hand, the Galaxy Note 20 Ultra will retail at €1,299/€1,349, a notable increase over the €1,099/€1,199 level of the Galaxy Note 10+. This is almost identical to what Samsung did for Galaxy S20, except that the bottom part of the range is €50 more expensive.
The Galaxy Note 20 series is scheduled for an official announcement on Wednesday, August 5th.
Specifications of Galaxy Note 20 series
- The Galaxy Note 20 will come with a 6.7 inches (2345 x 1084)
- 60Hz refresh rate display rumored.
- It will run on the Samsung Exynos 9 Octa 990 Chipset.
- At the rear, there will be a 12MP main, 64MP telephoto, 12MP ultrawide cameras.
- The smartphone is backed by a 4300 mAh battery.
- Coming to the Ultra model, the phone comes with a 6.9 inches (3096 x 1444) display with a 120Hz refresh rate.
- This smartphone will also run on the Samsung Exynos 9 Octa 990 Chipset.
- There will be a 108MP main, 13MP telephoto, 12MP ultrawide cameras. The smartphone is backed by a 4500 mAh battery.
The Galaxy Note 20 Series will support 5G and connectivity features in both smartphones include:
- NFC and more.