Flipkart Internship for 45 days will offer students to earn around Rs500 per day. Here are details about how to apply for the Launchpad Internship & eligibility. As staff learn, Flipkart’s Launchpad programme, in particular, the Flipkart Big Billion Day sale, will also help handle their logistics chain efficiently over the festive season.
The Flipkart Big Billion days sale event will enable you to participate in the biggest annual mega-sale to get the best offers and discounts for many products. The mega-sale is all set to go live on October 16 and will run until October 21. Nevertheless, the Flipkart Big Billion Days early access will be available to the Flipkart Plus members with special edition products a day before the event begins.
Meaning Flipkart Plus members can reap the benefits for the annual sale from October 15, 2020. To promote the Flipkart Big Billion Days sale, the company has also collaborated with the State Bank of India where SBI cardholders will get an instant discount of 10% on purchases.
How to apply
- Flipkart reported that it works in collaboration with educational institutions, which will recruit students from 21 locations including Binola, Haryana, Bhiwanda, Uluberia and Dankuni (West Bengal) and Malur, Medchal and Telangana.
- In order to verify if the institution has ties with Flipkart, students will have to approach their respective colleges.
The internship positions are open to undergraduate students residing in Tier-II cities in India.
- It will be a 45-day paid internship where students will learn the critical skills required to work in supply chain management.
- “As internships create a lot of excitement among young students as they set foot into the professional world, our carefully devised internship programme works towards the overall development of the students,”
- While the exact number of Flipkart internships available is not clear, last year around 2,000 students participated in the internship programme from across India during the Big Billion Days.
- According to Flipkart, over 70,000 direct and lakhs of indirect seasonal jobs were created in supply-chain including delivery executives, pickers, packers and sorters.
Be careful it’s not WFH?
- Upon joining, students will be trained in Flipkart facilities across India. The company has said that it will follow strict practices to prioritise interns' health and safety amid the coronavirus pandemic.
- “Measures such as mandatory thermal screening before entering the facilities, maintaining social distancing while at work and use of the Aarogya Setu app will be taken," it said in the statement.
This deal is included in the launchpad programme of Flipkart and interns will make approximately 1,500 students a day. The payout would, however, be dependent on national and local labour laws and can even increase to 600 days depending on the place of work of the intern.