Usually, Xiaomi launches its new series in December but according to some leaks, Xiaomi 13 with a 2K display could arrive a month early in markets. According to well-known tipster Weibo tech blogger, the Digital Chat station 13 series is progressing rapidly and as the trend is seen Xiaomi usually launches its flagship in the same month as Qualcomm Snapdragon’s new flagship chip, with Qualcomm speeding up things its expected Xiaomi will follow the suit. Another tip from a Xiaomi fan community spotted four IMEIs from a Chinese database which are believed to be the 13 series models, all of this certainly leads to an indication of early arrival of the flagship.
Rumoured Specifications of Xiaomi 13 series-
- Android 13 operating system
- Powered by Snapdragon 8 gen2 chipset (SM8550)
- Upgraded 2K display
- Samsung E6 luminescent material substrate for improved blue-light ratio, luminous efficiency and better eye protection.
- Leica powered hole-punch camera
- Colours supported have increased from 1.07 billion colors to 4 billion colours, an enhanced viewing experience guaranteed.
- Xiaomi 13 series is expected to arrive in two types of case materials a ceramic back and AG glass.
While further details are awaited let's see how Xiaomi 13 series fares with other flagships in the market.