Samsung will sell the Galaxy Tab S9 FE in Light Green, Grey, and Silver colour options, according to the report. These are the same colour options — along with another Pink colourway — that were leaked in a recent report. Samsung is yet to officially confirm details of its plans to launch the Galaxy Tab S9 FE series of tablets, which is also expected to include a Plus model.
Samsung Galaxy Tab S9 FE, Galaxy Tab S9 FE+ specifications
- The Samsung Galaxy Tab S9 FE is expected to feature a 10.9-inch display.
- The tablet could be powered by the Exynos 1380 processor.
- It’s also said to feature a side-mounted fingerprint sensor along with a smart connector, and dual stereo speakers.
- The Galaxy Tab S9 FE+ will have a bigger 12.4-inch display.
- Otherwise, the above mentioned specifications and features are expected for the Galaxy Tab S9 FE+ including the Exynos 1380 SoC.
- On the software front, the Galaxy Tab S9 FE series will most likely run One UI 5.1 based on Android 13.
It will be sold in Wi-Fi and cellular models, according to a report. The company's purported Samsung Galaxy Tab S9 FE and Galaxy Tab S9 FE+ are expected to be unveiled by the company according to previous leaks that suggest the devices will be powered by a Exynos chipset.
Samsung Galaxy Tab S9 FE India price (Expected)
- The Samsung Galaxy Tab S9 FE 5G will start at Rs 65,000 for the base model in India, according to a reportby MySmartPrice. The base model with 5G, and it will come with 6GB of RAM and 128GB of onboard storage.
- The Galaxy Tab S9 FE Wi-Fi variant with the same configuration will be priced at Rs 63,000, the report added.
- Samsung is said to launch the tablet in three colour options of Silver, Light Green, and Grey.
Samsung hasn’t announced the launch for its upcoming tablets but they’re expected to arrive in India as well. A new report now suggests what the Galaxy Tab S9 FE could cost in India.