Realme Buds Q TWS earbuds
TWS earbuds are pretty much the most popular type of headphones these days. Hardly a week goes by that a new model isn’t announced by phone manufacturers and accessory makers alike. In the coming weeks or months, we may be getting a new model from Realme called the Realme Buds Q.
Realme already has a pair of TWS earbuds called the Realme Buds Air. Last week, a leak revealed the manufacturer has another model coming soon called the Realme Buds Air Neo. Today, a third model has been spotted and it goes by the name Realme Buds Q. The specifications and features of the Realme Buds Q remain vague at the moment. The Realme Buds Q was certified by the Indonesian Telecom Authority. The certification page reveals the earbuds have model number RMA215. Save for that, there isn’t much we know about the earbuds. Realme has an event scheduled for May 25 where it plans to announce a bunch of new products including its first smart TV and smartwatch. The likelihood of the Realme Buds Q launching on that day is slim but the manufacturer should take the wraps off the Realme Buds Air Neo. Turns out the Buds Air Neo aren't the only TWS earphones coming on May 25 since Realme's Chinese branch on Weibo announced that the Buds Q truly wireless earphones are also arriving on Monday. Realme confirmed a few features before the official India launch.
The company claims users will get:
- 3 hours of playback on a single charge.
- The new set of wireless earphones is powered by 10mm drivers.
- The charging case of the earphones will add 20 hours of playback.
- They offer support for dual-channel transmission.
- It supports Bluetooth v5.0 connectivity.
- The wireless earphones also come with super-low latency mode.
- The earbuds also feature touch controls for music, calls, voice assistance, and more.
- IPX4 certification which means they can withstand water splashes and dust.
- The Black coloured-Buds Q, however, are available for CNY 129 (roughly Rs. 1,400) for the next 24 hours.
- The price of the newly launched Realme Buds Q has been set at CNY 149 (roughly Rs. 1,600) for the Black, White, and Yellow color options.
Interestingly enough, the poster also serves to give us the best look at the new pair of wearables. Worth noting that this isn’t a unique design at all. If you consider that the Buds Air family is pretty much close to the Apple AirPods in terms of the design, the Buds Q are somewhat allusions to Samsung’s Galaxy Buds. Unfortunately, apart from the design, the company didn’t reveal any feature coming with the new hearables. However, the Chinese firm confirmed a partnership with the French artist Hosé Lévy to design the Buds Q. According to it, the design is inspired by soft and round pebbles, thus allowing them to perfectly fit into the user’s ears.