A Computer Science Graduate. I am a normal person with abnormal ideas.
"Create the difference and be the change you want to see."
Whatsapp has updated this feature for Android users, in which the user can enable Fingerprint Lock on Whatsapp. This is a built-in feature of Whatsapp. Here is a step by step demonstration to enable the Whatsapp Lock.
1. Tap on the three-dot, on the top right corner of Whatsapp, and click on the Settings option in it.
2. Go Account from here. and Tap on the First option which is Privacy.
3. Scroll a bit and you will find an option Fingerprint Lock. From where a new page will open in which, you have to tap on the toggle to turn it on.
4. After turning the toggle ON, you have to put your finger at your Fingerprint sensor to confirm it.
5. Now, you have to confirm your action by tapping on the toggle to enable the Fingerprint lock function. and choose the time of Automatically lock.
6. You can also turn ON the Notification feature as per your will. Now close your Whatsapp and Checkout your Fingerprint lock on Whatsapp.