I'm a Computer Science graduate, likes to do ordinary work in an extraordinary manner. I'm quite creative, a workaholic. I regularly used analyze new research, development, innovation by tech giants. I'm interested in Machine learning, Data Science along with research work applications on them & solving puzzles, quizzes.
Week Rewind 66, you will get all the quick rewinds of last week, including hot topics and new innovations. Last week from 3rd January 2021 to 9th January 2021, was a wonderful week in terms of a few new innovations in gadgets. We had listed it as follow:
1. 6G Coming to India in 2023
2. Samsung shares the future of its foldable, slidable displays
3. Motorola To Launch 200MP Phone In 2022
4. World’s First 3D Printed Eye
5. Sony Mobile Gaming Controllers Are Out
6. GOW 16: Games of the Week
7. AOW 53: APPS OF THE WEEK
8. Apple will soon launch an Air Power wireless charging tech
9. GST on Cryptocurrency in India
10. Google Pixel 7 with Under Display Camera
11. Blackberry is Dead Completely
12. IMA Twitter Accounts Hacked
13. LG Largest and Smallest OLED Coming Soon
14. Xiaomi 12 Series Global Launched
15. Amazon Alexa Dangerous Challenge Are Out
16. Sony Announces PSVR 2 & PSVR 2 Sense Controller
17. Qualcomm Develop Snapdragon Processor for Microsoft AR Glasses
18. Nvidia announces new RTX-series laptop, desktop GPUs
19. PUBG’s Free-To-Play Update
20. Sony Explores Selling EVs
21. Xiaomi, Oppo could face a Rs 1000 crore fine for violating Income Tax laws
22. Lava Announced An Exchange offer for lava 8 users
23. Breification 10: Is Google tracking users for advertisements via cohort techniques?
Last week as a short recap:
- 6G Coming to India in 2023
Union Dispatches Minister Ashwini Vaishnav has said that the target is to launch 6G technology in the country by the end of 2023 or early 2024. Work is going on presto towards developing 6G technology. We'll prepare it in our own country.
- Samsung shares the future of its foldable, slidable displays
Samsung Display has held sway of the$ 148-billion global smartphone display panel request, claiming half of it. Presently, the world's largest manufacturer of small-size OLED panels used in phones and tablets, the Korean company is showcasing multiple form factors on its flexible panels.
- Motorola To Launch 200MP Phone In 2022
Motorola might come to the first company to launch a 200MP smartphone in 2022. Multiple pikers and reports indicate that Motorola is working on its coming flagship smartphone that will be launched beforehand coming time.
- World’s First 3D Printed Eye
The technology utilizes software called Cuttlefish Eye that can produce a 3D checkup of the eye socket along with a color-calibrated print of the healthy eye to produce a 3D replica.
- Sony Mobile Gaming Controllers Are Out
Right now, mobile gaming is one of the most profitable parts of gaming assiduity. Millions of East Asian gamers prefer to play games on their cell phones rather than on a home press, and game companies are responding in part by developing devoted mobile performances of popular titles.
- GOW 16: Games of the Week
Users will get this list every Sunday from now onwards. We simply termed it as “GAMES OF THE WEEK”. Our main ideology for this is to list out the best user-friendly, interesting, addictive, lesser boring, & overcome the confusion from the pool of games apps. This is more like finding a shell from the deep ocean.
- AOW 53: APPS OF THE WEEK
As of India is trying to launch its first self-reliant, indigenous App store as “Aatm Nirbhar App store” where basically the Indian users will develop & launch the apps globally. Users have grown to love Android for the plethora of features and customization options, but sometimes it can all get a bit confusing.
- Apple will soon launch an AirPower wireless charging tech
Spectralics is developing what it calls a multi-layered thin combiner (MLTC) film that can bed in the windshield of an auto. This would enable the vehicle to turn the whole window or windshield into a large stoked reality grounded display.
- GST on Cryptocurrency in India
Cryptocurrency platforms which might be dealing with elevated scrutiny from duty authorities for GST elusion are unclear about “applicable vittles” underneath the nation’s oblique duty governance amid nonsupervisory query, business directors instructed ET.
- Google Pixel 7 with Under Display Camera
The selfie camera would most probably be housed under the frontal panel, analogous to bias similar to the Galaxy Z Fold 3, as well as a forthcoming under-display technology for Oppo flagship bias.
- Blackberry is Dead Completely
It's reported that BlackBerry phones will be deprived of making calls, using data and transferring textbook dispatches, or indeed making exigency calls to 911.
- IMA Twitter Accounts Hacked
As per an India Moment report, the accounts could have been addressed due to vicious links being clicked by the instructors of the account of the word being compromised.
- LG Largest and Smallest OLED Coming Soon
LG's new TVs will also feature the company's “Evo” panel on both the recently launched LG G2 OLED and LG C2 OLED Television series, promising bettered brilliance and better thermal operation.
- Xiaomi 12 Series Global Launched
Previously it was said that the device will have a quad rear camera unit that will have a 48 MP of the primary sensor, an ultra-wide-angle camera and a periscopic telephoto zoom camera.
- Amazon Alexa Dangerous Challenge Are Out
Amazon's popular virtual assistant, Alexa is not developed to risk human lives but over the weekend that's what it did. Recently a news story came out in which a 10-year old girl touched a live electrical plug with a coin.
- Sony Announces PSVR 2 & PSVR 2 Sense Controller
The headset also appertained to as PSVR 2, will debut alongside the company's new PlayStation VR2 Sense regulator, which is easily inspired by the likes of the Oculus Touch.
- Qualcomm Develop Snapdragon Processor for Microsoft AR Glasses
Qualcomm and Microsoft have partnered to accelerate the relinquishment of stoked reality (AR) in both the consumer and enterprise sector, as the buzz around Metaverse grows bigger.
- Nvidia announces new RTX-series laptop, desktop GPUs
Nvidia launched a number of new laptop and desktop GPUs at CES 2022. These include the new RTX 3080 Ti and RTX 3070 Ti mobile GPUs, the RTX 3050 desktop GPU, and more.
- PUBG’s Free-To-Play Update
The political gear will take up your primary armament niche, which Krafton hopes will lead to further creative long-term strategies from players. You can use a drone to scout ahead and pick up particulars without facing direct combat, though other players can shoot it down.
- Sony Explores Selling EVs
The bus assiduity is known for its insurmountably high walls to entry, but it may soon be getting a brand-new player in the field- well, depending on how one defines' brand new'.
- Xiaomi, Oppo could face Rs 1000 crore fine for violating Income Tax laws
Income Tax Act 1961, which will now end result in a penalty of a thousand crore. The organization pointed out that the companies have additionally claimed activity fees on the borrowings.
- Lava Announced An Exchange offer for lava 8 users
The company mentioned that users will not be needed to pay any extra amount if they are exchanging the old Realme 8s mobile. Just for the information, lava launched its first 5G phone, Agni last year in November and Realme 8s was launched in India in September.
- Breification 10: Is Google tracking users for advertisements via cohort techniques?
Google formerly closing month mentioned that the new FLoC will enhance online privateness whilst nevertheless enabling advertisers to serve up applicable advertisements. Google Chrome has a new way to music you, is a technique that the enterprise referred to as Federated Learning of Cohorts, or FLoC.