Last year, Samsung introduced the camera-centric F-series with Galaxy F41 aa the first entry in the series. Now, the South Korean company announced the Galaxy F62 upper mid-range phone in India. It includes an AMOLED screen, a flagship 7nm Exynos chipset, a 64MP quad-camera, and a massive 7,000mAh battery. Let’s take a look at the complete specs sheet and the price details:
Samsung Galaxy F62: Specifications
- It has a 6.7-inch Full-HD+ Super AMOLED panel with minimal bezels. and a 2400 x 1080-pixels resolution.
- A centered punch-hole cutout with a 32MP selfie camera on the front.
- There’s also a side-mounted fingerprint sensor onboard that doubles as the power button.
- It is powered by the flagship Exynos 9825 chipset. It is based on the 7nm EUV process and this chipset debuted with the Galaxy Note 10 series earlier in 2019.
- You will get up to 8GB of RAM and 128GB of storage (expandable up to 1TB via the dedicated microSD card).
- The device runs Android 11-based OneUI out-of-the-box
- Square camera systems seem to be the trend right now, and Samsung is next in line to adopt it. The quad-camera system on the rear is led by a 64MP primary camera. It is accompanied by a 12MP ultra-wide lens, a 5MP macro, and a 5MP depth sensor. The LED flash sits outside the camera module at the bottom edge and looks quite odd.
- Apart from the cameras, the humongous 7,000mAh battery is another highlight of the Galaxy F62. It is backed by 25W fast-charging technology as well.
- In connectivity options, you will have a USB Type-C port, a 3.5mm audio jack, Bluetooth 5.0, and Wi-Fi 802.11ac
- It does not have 5G support.
Samsung Galaxy F62 price in India
Here is pricing of the different variants of the Samsung Galaxy F62
- 6 GB RAM + 128 GB storage – Rs 23,999 (~$330)
- 8 GB RAM + 128 GB storage – Rs 25,999 (~$358).
Color variants: Laser Green, Laser Blue, and Laser Grey.
Apart from Flipkart, Samsung India’s online shop, Reliance Digital, and retail outlets will carry out the sales of the Galaxy F62 from 12 PM on Feb. 22. Customers who wish to purchase the F62 through ICICI Bank card and EMI transactions can take advantage of Rs 2,500 (~$34) instant discount.
Galaxy F62 could be a popular choice for users in the sub-Rs. 25,000 mid-range price segment in India.