Recalling the great success of smart wearables business like smartwatches all over the world the CEO of the company OnePlus, Pete Lau has announced to launch a new smartwatch at the beginning of the last year. Later on, the company has finalized the launch with an official teaser. Since then we have seen many popups and ads regarding the OnePlus watch. So, today the company has successfully launched its OnePlus watch with the OnePlus 9 series in India.
Here are some of the major specifications of the OnePlus watch :
- Its dial is 46mm and circular. Pretty much similar to Galaxy Watch Active 2 at first look.
- On the right side, it has two buttons. One of them is the power button and the second one is a multifunction button.
- OnePlus watch has a stainless steel body with a bright CD structure on the display bezel.
- It endorses a 1.39ninch AMOLED circular panel with a pixel density of 326ppi.
- It is water and dust resistant and has a rating of IP68.
- It has 110 exercise modes like swimming, running, yoga, etc. It also has automatic exercise detection in it.
- For heart rate and blood oxygen level detection it comes with heart rate and SpO2 sensor along with it.
- Can also work as a remote for the OnePlus supported television.
- It is provided with 4GB internal storage, GPS inside it to track exercise.
- The OnePlus watch has 14 days of battery support that is 402mAH. It includes the warp charge support means 20 minutes of charging and a full week of use. Which is the remarkable part.
- This watch is provided in two colors one is Moonlight silver and the other is Midnight Black.
- They have also launched the limited cobalt edition. As per the Chinese giant, they are the first ones to use cobalt alloy material in manufacturing the watch.
Well, the price of this amazing OnePlus watch in India is Rs.16,999, which makes it the expensive watch in the market against the watches of Mi and Realme watch S Pro.