I'm a Computer Science graduate, likes to do ordinary work in an extraordinary manner. I'm quite creative, a workaholic. I regularly used analyze new research, development, innovation by tech giants. I'm interested in Machine learning, Data Science along with research work applications on them & solving puzzles, quizzes.
Panasonic is trying to create a smart ecosystem of connected AIoT gadgets and it says in the future, the Smart LED Bulb will be a part of the connected ecosystem that will be integrated seamlessly with Panasonic’s MirAIe – an intelligent IoT & AI-enabled connected living platform.
The Panasonic Smart Wi-Fi LED Bulb is studded with multi-colour lighting options and users can also deploy the automated scheduling functions. It features a companion app known as Panasonic Smart Wi-Fi app which can be used to control the smart bulb right from a smartphone. The app can be downloaded from the PlayStore and App Store. Further, the user can connect the smart bulb to Amazon Alexa or Google Assistant and use voice prompt to control the light.
The company said that in the future, the Smart LED Bulb will be a part of the connected ecosystem that will be integrated seamlessly with Panasonic's MirAIe – an intelligent IoT & AI-enabled connected living platform. Panasonic said that it had launched the product to cater to the growing demand for Smart Homes and automation.
“The lighting needs of consumers have drastically evolved in recent years and we wanted to bring a product that is not only user-friendly but also caters to the changing needs of a digitally connected consumer and enhances their experience,” said Dinesh Aggarwal, joint managing director of Panasonic Life Solutions India, in a statement. “The range of Smart Wi-Fi LED bulbs will make a significant mark in the home automation category given the features it entails.”
- The bulb can also be connected and used via voice commands feature from Google Assistant and Alexa with the help of a voice command.
- The core benefit of the Smart Wi-Fi LED Bulb includes multi-colour lighting option and automated scheduling functions that enable the user to alter the look, feel and mood of the room.
- The multi-colour options offer nearly 16 million shades giving the user a wide range of options to alter the ambience of the room.
- The user can also adjust the lighting settings manually which gives it more control over how the lighting should look.
- The Bulb also has auto switch ON and OFF feature which the user can set with the help of the app.
Panasonic has got a pretty solid footing in the Indian market and the electronics giant is putting that to good use. The brand’s latest product offering in India is a Wi-Fi enabled Smart LED Bulb.