iQoo has already confirmed that it will launch its mid-range Z-series smartphone in India next month. The smartphone maker has revealed that it will launch the iQoo Z7 in India on March 21.
The iQoo Z7 is also confirmed to sport a 64MP main camera with OIS Ultra-Stable Camera in the segment. The smartphone comes with a game mode and an in-display fingerprint sensor. The smartphone is also confirmed to come with 44W FlashCharge support.
iQoo Z7 effective price
- The company has also confirmed that the smartphone will go on sale on Amazon.in and iQoo.com starting March 21.
- The company will also be giving instant discount of Rs 1,500 on HDFC and SBI bank card. The company will also be giving no cost EMI option of up to 3 months.
- iQoo Z7 will launch in two variants and it will come with an effective price tag of Rs 17,999. The smartphone will come in two colour options -- black and blue.
iQoo Z7 specifications
- Along with the effective price, the Chinese smartphone maker has also confirmed some specifications of the iQoo Z7.
- The company has confirmed that the yet-to-launch iQoo Z7 will be powered by an octa-core MediaTek Dimensity 920 processor.
- The iQoo Z7 will run Android 13 operating system topped with the company's own layer of FunTouch OS.
- The smartphone maker has also confirmed that the upcoming iQoo smartphone will also get three years of monthly security updates and two years of Android OS updates.
Now ahead of its official launch next week, the Chinese smartphone maker has revealed the effective price and some key specifications of the upcoming smartphone.