Microsoft has announced its next generation of Windows on June 24, 2021. As of today, we are getting a Beta update for Insider Program users. Within this course of time, we have seen many Dev Channel updates with bugs and fixes. Windows 11 Beta update would be an Operating system that you can install on your PC. Windows 11 Beta is more stable than Windows 11 Dev channel.
Windows 11 is supposed to be coming in October as per a release note from Intel driver update, but you can install the Windows 11 Beta now onto your supported system which has Secure Boot and TPM 1.2 or above and also have a supported processor for Windows 11.
Install Windows 11 Beta on Your PC
As this is an Insider build, you need to have enrolled in Windows Insider Program. Guide to enroll in Windows Insider Program is already present on the website, that guide explains all the steps with pictures. Though for your reference here are steps to Enroll in Windows Insider Program.
- Go to Windows Settings.
- Head to Windows Update and Recovery Section.
- Go to Windows Insider Program at the bottom left of the Windows update setting screen.
- Tap on Join Now.
- Select the Microsoft account that you want to use for Windows Insider Program.
- Read and Agree to Terms and Conditions, and follow the screen.
- When you have been asked for Channel selection, go for Beta Channel, as this channel's update is more stable as compared to Dev Channel.
- Then Restart your PC.
After being successfully enrolled in Windows 11 Insider Program, follow these two last steps:
- Head to Windows Update and Check for an update.
- If you have all the required System Requirements for Windows 11, you will see 'Windows 11 Insider Preview' in the update list.
Download and install the Windows 11 Beta Insider Update and it will download and install Windows 11 Beta update for your PC. By this method you need not do any complicated steps, it's easy as butter.
Install Windows 11 Beta Update on Your Computer
In case you have a Dev channel insider build of Windows 11 and want to update your PC to Windows 11 Beta Update, just follow these steps:
- Open Start Menu and Go to Settings
- Head to Windows Update at the bottom left of the screen.
- Click on Windows Insider Program.
- Go to 'Choose Insider settings'.
- Change the channel to Beta Channel.
- Boom you are done, and now head to the Windows update section to check for Windows 11 Beta Update.