Investing in the stock market for the first time could be challenging, especially if you don’t know it. On Techviral, we have already shared an article on the best stock trading apps for Android. However, before you invest in stocks, you need to learn & understand the entire market.
Investment in stocks or stock trading is not everyone’s cup of tea. Any wrong step can invite a financial crisis. So, it’s always best to consult a professional before investing in stocks. There are quite a few Android apps available on the Play Store to help you understand the stock market basics.
Basic terminologies in Stock Market
Discover, analyse, and transact in your favorite shares barring switching to a couple of platforms. Access complete important points about your preferred shares such as an funding checklist, stay and ancient charge chart, forecasts, economic statements and shareholdings to make knowledgeable and clever funding decisions.
2. Exchange-Traded Funds (ETFs)
Analyse ETFs with our accessible funding checklist, NAV for a number of timelines, the underlying index and its constituents, key metrics, cost ratio, and monitoring error. Compare the ETF with its friends in phrases of NAV, monitoring error, rate ratio, and liquidity.
Our Index Pages host a treasure-trove of records about indices which include Nifty 50, Nifty 100, and Nifty IT Index, stay and historical fee charts, key metrics such as PE ratio, ETFs benchmarked towards them, and their constituents.
4. Mutual Funds
Set aside with the aid of its “Tax Calculator”, Tickertape’s Mutual Fund Page additionally provides wealthy statistics indispensable to make clever funding decisions. These are powered with the aid of aspects such as an funding checklist, the AMC profile, the fund’s scheme, NAV chart for a number of timelines, asset class, friends contrast tools, and all the key metrics you would need.
Enjoy the smoothest screening ride with Tickertape’s glossy but complete screener. With 200+ filters for shares and over 50+ filters for mutual money you can discover simply what you’re searching for. Also, create customized filters to display screen shares and mutual money primarily based on the metrics that count number to you.
2. Market Mood Index (MMI)
Our Market Mood Index lets in you to learn about the real-time sentiment of the market.
3. Stock deals
Analyse how large transactions like insider trades and bulk and block offers of excessive internet really worth individuals, institutions, promoters, and pinnacle personnel of the enterprise have an impact on its inventory prices.
Create and display Watchlists for equity and mutual funds. Sort securities, get right of entry to fundamental records about every of them, and shortlist your favorite securities to exchange from the Watchlist itself.
5. Beat The Street
Take your aggressive spirits down to the streets and check out your inventory selecting abilities with Beat The Street! Our very very own inventory choosing recreation the place you choose the pinnacle 5 market winners and losers. The winner walks away with prizes up to ₹3,000 everyday!
Dive into the world of portfolio evaluation on Tickertape. Sync your dealer account and lie again as we provide a handy hub for you to analyse the income and loss announcement of your portfolio.
Learn and Grow
Update your know-how about private finance, stocks, modern-day events, and extra associated to the monetary area and the economic system at large. Read straight-forward and insightful articles with neat infographics on a large vary of topics.
The go-to region for new traders to find out about the market and economy. Well-designed and easy-to-understand modules which speak about the fundamentals of inventory market investing.
Here is the list of apps:
- Tickertape: Analyse and Invest
- Stock Market Tracker
- Moneycontrol - Share Market | News | Portfolio
- Angel One: Stocks, Demat & IPO
- TradingView: Track All Markets
- Investing.com: Stocks & News
1. Tickertape: Analyse and Invest
Tickertape is a comprehensive investment analysis platform for stocks, ETFs, indices, and mutual funds. Driven by features like Asset Pages, stocks and mutual funds Screener, Watchlist, and more, Tickertape is your one-stop shop to understand the markets and invest in them.
2. Stock Market Tracker
Stock Market Tracker helps you track your portfolio and watch US stocks and the global stock market. Live market data from NYSE, Dow 30, S&P, and more. Build your portfolio and get stock price alerts with the best stock market app for Android.
Features of the app:
★ Real-time stock quotes for NYSE, NASDAQ, Dow Jones, ETFs, Indices, S&P 500, and more!
★ Build your own portfolio and monitor your favorite stocks, indexes, mutual funds, and ETFs
★ Stock alerts and notifications for stocks on your watch list
★ Multiple portfolios to monitor your investments
★ Financial data including open price, close price, daily high/low, 52-week high/low, gain/loss, aftermarket and premarket, end-of-day quote, EPS, P/E ratio, dividend, and dividend yield
★ Stock charts and including daily and intraday charts, plus weekly, monthly, and yearly historical charts
★ Stock market news for tickers listed in US stock markets
★ Advanced features including ROA, ROE, cash flow including FCF and OCF per share, revenue growth, P/B, asset turnover, leverage, stocks tracker, forward P/E, and PEG ratio
3. Moneycontrol - Share Market | News | Portfolio
Track the latest updates on Indian and Global financial markets on your smartphone with the Moneycontrol App. It covers multiple assets from BSE, NSE, MCX and NCDEX exchanges so that you can track Indices (Sensex & Nifty), Stocks, Futures, Options, Mutual Funds, Commodities, and Currencies with ease.
Monitor your investments with Portfolio and Watch list. Stay updated with the full range of news covered in our News and Personal Finance sections. Get expert's views, in-depth coverage and analysis of the financial markets.
Features of the app:
- Seamless Navigation
- Latest Market Data
- Ad-free Experience - More room on your screen for data, along with faster and seamless experience.
• Personalized News - Stay abreast of news as it breaks with curated content for your portfolio.
• Insights, Analysis and Trends - Sharp commentary and opinion that decodes the news and provides you with insights that can help make better investment decisions.
• Ideas for Profit - Actionable smart investment ideas from our in-house and independent research team.
• Technical Analysis by Professional Chartists
• Smart Calendar of Business and Economic Events
• Guru Speak - Life and market lessons from successful investors you would love to emulate.
• Macro Meter - Make sense of what high-frequency indicators say.
4. Angel One: Stocks, Demat & IPO
Angel One (Previously Angel Broking) is trusted by 9M+ customers. It is a one-stop solution for all your investment and trading needs. Angel One stock market app allows you to invest, trade and grow your wealth in the share market via Stocks, US stocks, IPO, Mutual Funds, Commodities, Futures and Options.
Features of the app:
● Build a personalized trading and investing platform with plug-and-play SmartAPI
● Add funds easily through UPI/Gpay/netbanking to invest in stock market with our trading account
● Learn & earn with Smart Money using our chapters on stocks, mutual funds, option trading
● Never fall short of funds to trade or for investing with 5X leverage using margin trade funding
● Pledge shares on Angel One demat account and never miss on good stocks to invest in Share Market
● Realtime share price for all stocks listed in stock market trading and investing
● Real-time easy access to Share market analysis reports
5. TradingView: Track All Markets
Features of the app:
- Advanced Charts
- Individual watchlists and alerts
- Syncing your accounts
- Real-time data from global exchanges
- Commodity prices
6. Investing.com: Stocks & News
Join the millions of people using the Investing.com app every day to stay on top of global financial markets. Track your favorite stocks on the go and stay informed with personalized alerts and global financial news. Investing.com is a leading Android app for traders and investors. It offers a set of financial informational tools like stock alerts, breaking news, portfolio, watchlist, economic calendar and more.
Features of the app:
- REAL-TIME DATA
- ECONOMIC CALENDAR
- PERSONALIZED PORTFOLIO
- NEWS & ANALYSIS
- FINANCIAL TOOLS