The latest game in Assassin's Creed franchise, Assassin's Creed Valhalla gameplay trailer was dropped during the Xbox Series X live stream the gameplay trailer doesn't reveal anything major the trailer don't have any actual gameplay of the game but a cinematic gameplay trailer the major highlights which tell us about the game mechanics are:
- Eivor will be the main playable character either as male or female
- Duel wielding of axes was shown in the trailer it will be like duel guns in AC4: black flag
- Having a trusty eagle by your side has been a staple for Odyssey and Origins, and a key theme for the series as a whole. But, for this new Viking chapter, eagles are out and ravens are in. Your eyes in the sky are now black, nifty, and somehow more menacing.
- Eivor was shown with a Horn which can be a key element during the raids
- Castle siege using battling ram was shown which will be used to raid the castle the ram which was looking like an actual ram
- Viking settlement was shown in the trailer it showed a large dining hall, wooden structures, deities, and how the settlement will be a play a role in the game is yet to see
- and finally, you can climb Stonehedge which is not possible in the real world
Assassin's Creed Valhalla is coming "Holiday 2020."Stay tuned for more updates.