PUBG Mobile, which has become one of the most popular online smartphone games ever. Tencent Games, the developer of PUBG MOBILE recently rolled out a major update which brings the game version to 0.10.0.. Their are variety of changes in the new version ,the most important of which is the new Vikendi snow map.Which will be the fourth map of the game – Erangle, Miramar, Sanhok,vikendi snow map.
This will be a 6km x 6km map i.e. it will be smaller than the Erangle and Miamar Map which are of 8km X 8km map. According to a Tweet by PUBG Mobile, the map will be available for download at 0:00 UTC (5:30 am IST) on 20th of December 2018, while matchmaking will begin 24 hours later. The game’s home screen gets a Christmas makeover for the festive season. The new background shows a peaceful snowy land with an SUV wearing Christmas lights. The theme music also celebrates the spirit of Christmas while encouraging the players to take the battles seriously. The new update is roughly sized 1.2GB.
Features of Vikendi snow map:
- Vikendi exclusive additions such as G36C Assault Rifle (instead of SCAR on Vikendi) and the Snowmobile to navigate its icy terrain.
- New Parachuting system to glide or dive during freefall, improved animations and cut your chute before hitting the ground.
- Players will be able to throw snowballs while waiting in the starting area to board the plane.
- Vehicles will be more slippery in snow and icy areas. Acceleration on icy terrain will be slow while you will lose vehicle control as you speed up.
- Footprints and vehicle tracks will be visible in PUBG Vikendi Snow Map as players travel in snowy areas which will help in identifying whether enemies have passed by recently.
- These footprints and tracks won’t stay around forever.
- The center of the red zone will spawn outside of the play zone and the smaller the play zone, the smaller will be the red zone.
- The first circle of every game will be smaller than other maps, however, subsequent circle sizes change will be less drastic on the PUBG Vikendi Snow Map. This will result in more blue zone variety as well as unique experiences.
- The official Survivor Pass on Vikendi microsite will be available starting from December 19, 2018, while it will launch on live servers. The duration of the pass will be 10 weeks.
10.The Snowmobile will be available in the PUBG Vikendi snow map and it will feature two seats while its performance will be much better than other vehicles on snow or icy surface.
These features will be available in the new map update.