PUBG Mobile beta 0.10 is out. This new update contains a lot of new improvements and added features. Recently, PUBG PC gets the whole new Snow map on its Test Servers. Now Tencent is going to release its new version on PUBG Mobile as 0.10 version. This new update is out in beta phase as PUBG Mobile Beta 0.10 update. PUBG Mobile 0.9 Beta users can update this directly from their game. Rest of the people can download it from the link given at the end.
PUBG Mobile Beta 0.10 Addons
• Vikendi, a 6km x 6km snow map will be available for download at 0:00 UTC on 20 DEC 2018, and available for matchmaking 24 hours later
• New weather mode added: Snow
• Vikendi-exclusive vehicle: Snowmobile
• Snowball Fight added to Vikendi’s Spawn Island
• Added layout for players with large hands
• Added a display for Crew Challenge winners on Erangel’s Spawn Island. Season 1’s winning teams will appear on the Spawn Island of their respective server and modes (Season 2 registration starts at 0:00 UTC on 18 DEC 2018)
• Players’ best results in Crew Challenge will now be shown on their Crew pages and can be shared with other players
These are the some add-ons in the latest PUBG Beta 0.10 version. You can clearly see that we have the whole new snow map same as PUBG PC. This new snow map is called as Vikendi.
Adding to the list we also have the new mutant MK47 Gun which has a 7.62 mm Magazine.
PUBG Mobile Beta 0.10 New Changes
• Added cross-server matchmaking. After enabling, players have a chance to be matched to players of the same tier on other servers
• Players that repeatedly exit matches right after starting will now be banned from finding matches for a period of time
Second point will be an important point to consider. This is the thing which happens every time when your friend is unable to join the game and you have to quit. Hope Tencent will understand this as this is the fault of servers and the internet. Hope they will understand this.
PUBG Mobile Beta 0.10 Improvements
• Players now can collect all daily mission awards at once.
• Added Firearms Finish Upgrade System, where players can use materials at the Lab to upgrade certain weapon finishes to get additional kill effects, unique kill broadcasts, and death crate appearances.
• New Lucky Treasure, a feature that gives players a chance to get upgradable weapon finish Glacier – M416 when they finish daily missions.
• Added Season spending rewards. Spend different amounts to get excellent rewards and steep discounts on firearm finishes
• Has Arabic support
• Players now do not need to select a second language for matchmaking and chat
• Chat system now takes up less memory and stores more messages
• New commands added to Quick Chat
There is another news ragarding PUBG Mobile and that is Tencent and Resident Evil will colaborate with each other and bring some new things to the game.
These are the new updates introduced in the new PUBG Mobile Beta version 0.10. We assume that you have already downloaded the APK of this new version. If not, then don’t worry you can download the Beta Version 0.10. Download New Version.