Android P is the latest version of Android released by Google. It’s not being a while since manufacturers have started pushing the beta version of Android P. We have seen many devices running beta versions of the latest Android. Now OnePlus 6 is one of them. Android P on OnePlus 6 is there, which brings the latest touch. You must be one of them who want to give it a try. Android P for OnePlus 6 is no longer far. Below are the steps which you can follow to install Android P on OnePlus 6. This is an official build of Android P for OnePlus 6 but it is in beta stage. As of now, this beta build does not contain any severe bug which would worry you.
Install Android P on OnePlus 6 Official
- Download required Files from the given links below.
- Copy and Paste the ROM file in Internal Storage
- Go To-> Settings-> Local Upgrade
- Browse the file and select it.
- Wait for the installation to complete
Download OnePlus 6 Android P
- Android P
- Gaming Mode enhancement
- Latest Android Security Patch (September 2018.
- Android P gesture
- New UI
Rest of the details can be seen in the screenshots provided below.