Facebook owned photos and video sharing platform Instagram claims to have one of the largest user base globally. The Instagram app on smartphones offers slew of features such as posting images, videos, stories and more. However, the web version of the platform is very limited in terms of features and functionalities. Instagram desktop mode only allows users to view posts shared by others. And some other features like deleting, disabling and downloading Instagram data from accounts.
Sometimes you may want to post an image from a PC on Instagram and to do this, we have to go through lot of hassle of transferring it to a smartphone and then posting it through the Instagram app. Well, now you can do this using the Instagram website. Here’s the real trick to do this–
Follow these steps:
- Open Google Chrome on your PC or Mac
- Go to ‘www.instagram.com’ and login using your credentials.
- Click on the three – vertical dots at the top-right corner
- Head to ‘More tools’ and select ‘Developers tools’
- On ‘Developers tools’ page, click on the ‘Mobile’ icon located at the left of the ‘Elements’ optionNow, reload the webpage.
Now, you are viewing the mobile version of Instagram desktop mode, with full mobile app functionality. Just like in the mobile app click on ‘+’ sign to add the post. Upload the media file, write the caption put some hashtags. Click on ‘Share’ button from the top-right corner to upload your post on Instagram and you are good to go.
Is your android device is slow? check out our Tips to Speed up slow Android phone. And tell us which one is your favourite tips or trick that you would like to share among others.