Google Chrome is one of the most used browser on the planet right now. We all know Google Chrome is one of the most popular browsers on the planet right now. But we also noticed that sometimes it can be very slow or drains too much battery. Despite all the improvements in the previous updates, it causes system slowdown when you leave many tabs open.
Now, Google has overcome this issue in their latest update. They have added a feature where the user can boost the performance manually. Also, this update comes in both Windows and Mac. Follow the steps below to know more.
- An updated version of Google Chrome
- Working Internet connection
- Open Google Chrome on your desktop, click on the three horizontal dots in the top right corner
- In the drop-down menu, click on ‘Settings’
- Now search for ‘System’ section
- Look for ‘Under hardware acceleration when available’
- Turn on this feature using the toggle
- Now restart your Google Chrome
- You are done! Enjoy Browsing
Users can also improve efficiency by closing unwanted tabs. Plus the browser provides tons of add-ons and extensions which can boost the performance. We hope this post will solve all problems.