WhatsApp Stickers is a new feature which is an addition to the Facebook-owned messaging platform. This allows users to share stickers with their family and friends in addition to the already existing emojis and GIFs. Having new ways to express feelings is great which is provided by these stickers. This was a huge hit on Diwali with WhatsApp rolling out a special sticker pack. Whatsapp has said that Whether with a smiling teacup or a crying broken heart, stickers help you share your feelings in a way that you can’t always express with words. To start, we’re launching sticker packs created by our designers at WhatsApp and a selection of stickers from other artists. But what if we want some customized stickers. We can create WhatsApp stickers by given method. This will allow you to get customized stickers for WhatsApp.
Create Whatsapp Stickers Fully Customised
- Install ‘Sticker maker for WhatsApp’ from Google Play Store. Download
- Open the app, tap on ‘Create a new sticker-pack’ and enter the Stickerpack name along with the name of the author.
- A tray icon will appear on the screen. Click on it and give the required permissions to the app.
- Tap on ‘select file’ or ‘take photo’ to upload an image. Draw an outline around the area of the image that you want to keep as a sticker.
- Tap on ‘Yes, Save Sticker’, and add whatever number of stickers in the sticker pack. The users need to create minimum three and maximum thirty stickers in one pack.
- Publish the sticker pack when you have completed creating your stuff. Finally, this will prompt to save this to your WhatsApp.