Fortnite is a famous Battle Royale game. PC users that do not want to pay for Battle Royale games, for them Fortnite is a good option. In Fortnite you have to jump off the battle bus and tries to stand till last. LAST MAN STANDING WINS. Just like the PUBG, in Fortnite, you have to acquire things for battle, harvest materials for building (Only In Fortnite). In the starting, you have a Harvesting tool. Used for getting materials. Fortnite is famous among different hardcore and casual players. Being so famous, though it requires high performing PC. So, Fortnite Mobile has been released by Epic Games. Galaxy Note 9 is the first phone preinstalled with Fortnite Mobile but the supported devices can play Fortnite by Downloading.
Devices that support Fortnite Mobile
- Samsung Galaxy: S7 / S7 Edge, S8 / S8+, S9 / S9+, Note 8, Note 9, Tab S3, Tab S4
- Google: Pixel / Pixel XL, Pixel 2 / Pixel 2 XL
- Asus: ROG Phone, Zenfone 4 Pro, 5Z, V
- Essential: PH-1
- Huawei: Honor 10, Honor Play, Mate 10 / Pro, Mate RS, Nova 3, P20 / Pro, V10
- LG: G5, G6, G7 ThinQ, V20, V30 / V30+
- Nokia: 8
- OnePlus: 5 / 5T, 6
- Razer: Phone
- Xiaomi: Blackshark, Mi 5 / 5S / 5S Plus, 6 / 6 Plus, Mi 8 / 8 Explorer / 8SE, Mi Mix, Mi Mix 2, Mi Mix 2S, Mi Note 2
- ZTE: Axon 7 / 7s, Axon M, Nubia / Z17 / Z17s, Nubia Z11
How to get Fortnite Mobile on Supported Devices
As mentioned above, initially Samsung devices were supported by default (Galaxy Note 9) but now you can install it any of the mentioned supported devices.
Users with valid (Supported) devices can Download Fortnite Mobile from their website. You can also Visit Here to download the game. Download the game and comment below how you feel after having Fortnite Mobile running onto your Android Devices. You can Also visit their official site for registering for more info.