Fortnite is a famous Battle Royale game. PC users that do not want to pay for Battle Royale games, for them Fortnite is a good option. In Fortnite you have to jump off the battle bus and tries to stand till last. LAST MAN STANDING WINS. Just like the PUBG, in Fortnite, you have to acquire things for battle, harvest materials for building. In the starting, you have Harvesting tool. Used for getting materials. Fortnite is famous among different hardcore and casual players. Being so famous, though it requires high performing PC. So, today Fortnite has released Fortnite for Android beta. Galaxy Note 9 has preinstalled Fortnite for Android but the supported devices can play this by enrolling.
Devices that will support Fortnite For Android Beta
- Samsung Galaxy: S7 / S7 Edge, S8 / S8+, S9 / S9+, Note 8, Note 9, Tab S3, Tab S4
- Google: Pixel / Pixel XL, Pixel 2 / Pixel 2 XL
- Asus: ROG Phone, Zenfone 4 Pro, 5Z, V
- Essential: PH-1
- Huawei: Honor 10, Honor Play, Mate 10 / Pro, Mate RS, Nova 3, P20 / Pro, V10
- LG: G5, G6, G7 ThinQ, V20, V30 / V30+
- Nokia: 8
- OnePlus: 5 / 5T, 6
- Razer: Phone
- Xiaomi: Blackshark, Mi 5 / 5S / 5S Plus, 6 / 6 Plus, Mi 8 / 8 Explorer / 8SE, Mi Mix, Mi Mix 2, Mi Mix 2S, Mi Note 2
- ZTE: Axon 7 / 7s, Axon M, Nubia / Z17 / Z17s, Nubia Z11
How to get Fortnite For Android on Supported Devices
As mentioned above, initially Samsung devices will be supported by default (Galaxy Note 9) but you can install it any of the mentioned supported devices.
Users with valid (Supported) devices can enroll themselves in the beta program onto their website. After Enrolling they you will get an Email with Instructions to download Fortnite For Android using Beta programme. You can Visit Here. Download the game and comment below how you feel after having Fortnite running onto your Android Devices. You can Also visit their official site https://www.epicgames.com/fortnite/en-US/mobile/android/sign-up for registering for the beta programme.