Whatsapp has updated this feature for Android users, in which the user can enable Fingerprint Lock on Whatsapp. This is a built-in feature of Whatsapp. Here is a step by step demonstration to enable the Whatsapp Lock.
- 1. Tap on the three-dot, on the top right corner of Whatsapp and click on the Settings option in it.
- 3. Scroll a bit and you will find an option Fingerprint Lock. From where a new page will open in which, you have to tap on the toggle to turn it on.
- 4. After turning the toggle ON, you have to put your finger at your Fingerprint sensor to confirm it.
- 5. Now, you have to confirm your action by tapping on the toggle to enable the Fingerprint lock function. and choose the time of Automatically lock.
- You can also turn ON the Notification feature as per your will.
- 6. Now close your Whatsapp and Checkout you Fingerprint lock on Whatsapp.
You would also like to Enable your Google Chrome OFFline.