We can see dark mode feature in lots of apps nowadays. As everyone is eagerly waiting for dark on WhatsApp android application. There is the biggest question in everyone’s mind will Facebook Dark mode for the web version of WhatsApp also? well, there is no news from the Facebook side about anything related to dark mode for the WhatsApp app.
There is a way that allows you to use a dark mode theme on the WhatsApp web. If you are thinking about how to do it then we are definitely going to tell you some steps to go with and enable dark mode on WhatsApp web.
- The latest version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox as this feature is available only on these two browsers.
- ‘Stylus’ extension enabled on your browser. To install Stylus extension head over to your browser extension marketplace and search ‘Stylus‘ and install the extension.
Procedure to enable dark theme on WhatsApp web
1. After the extension is successfully installed on the browser click on open and here we find a dark theme for WhatsApp web.
2. Open the WhatsApp web in a new tab.
3. From the Stylus popup window click on ‘find styles’. It will then show all the available themes for the WhatsApp web.
4. Choose the dark theme from the list and click on apply.
5. So finally it’s done you can enjoy the WhatsApp web in dark now.
Check out our guide to make your android smartphone virus-free and fast.